Domestic Law often involves sensitive and difficult discussions. Clients in need of attorneys who practice this specialty need representation that is passionate and concerned about the needs of clients. Mays, Byrd and Associates is a law boutique steeped in family tradition. The firm understands that when families require legal assistance—whether it’s in courtroom representation or during mediation — they need trusted, knowledgeable, and experienced attorneys.
The Mays Byrd team is prepared to translate the law into justice for domestic law clients. Associate Tiffany Mays-O’Guinn has dedicated herself to a domestic law practice that ensures fair and just results for clients with domestic legal needs. She has successfully litigated or mediated cases ranging from divorce and custody to the enforcement of orders and domestic violence.
Mays, Byrd can offer you the representation you need across vast areas of domestic law, including:
• Child Custody and Child Support
• Alimony and Post-separation Support
• Domestic Violence
• Separation and Property Settlement Agreements
• Post-Nuptial Agreements
• Enforcement of Orders and Family Law Agreements
• Civil and Criminal Contempt
• Breach of Family Law Agreements
• Collection of Judgments
• Mediation and Arbitration Services
• Alienation of Affection and Criminal Conversation
• Assault and Battery
• Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress
• Invasion of Privacy
The firm understands that when families require legal assistance—whether it’s in courtroom representation or during mediation — they need trusted, knowledgeable, and experienced attorneys.